Burlington County, NJ
ABA Clinic- Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Friends of Cyrus provides services to children and adults with developmental disabilities throughout the state of New Jersey.
We are seeking a healthcare sales and marketing professional to assist us with census development with our first ABA clinic that will open up in Spotswood, Middlesex County. Bachelor’s degree and healthcare sales experience a must.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Resourceful with a remarkable ability to finalize tasks and projects.
- Possesses strong administrative skills with a proven track record of working across a broad spectrum of marketing functions.
- Has an understanding of ABA services for children with developmental disabilities
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Has a naturally data-driven, analytical mindset
- Exceptional team player with the ability to drive outcomes.
- Recognizes and delivers high-quality output.
- Networking Experience
- Event Planning
Go to all jobs