Burlington County, NJ
LNHA- Executive Director
Friends of Cyrus provides residential and day programming for individuals with developmental disabilities throughout New Jersey. We seek a well-rounded, seasoned and experienced leader with excellent management skills and knowledge in operational and financial practices. The Executive Director reports to the Founder and Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible to carry out the strategic plans established by the Board of Directors.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Executive Director will oversee and ensure the agency has the proper operational controls, administrative, and reporting procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
- Plans organize, directs, and coordinates the operations of residential and day habilitation services.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, and regulations with the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Licensing, and Medicaid.
- Formulates an annual budget and monitors the financial statements of the agency.
- Responsible for quality assurance in operations and personnel.
- Provides for and ensures participants and employees have a safe work environment.
- Represents the agency in all settings.
- Second in command in the event the Chief Operating Officer is unavailable.
- Responsible for organizational evaluation, strategic planning and qualitative and quantitative evaluation of residential and day habilitation programs and services.
- Evaluate, develop and review company policies and procedures to address any changes to agency operations to ensure quality services and compliance with all regulations.
- Manage and coordinate activities of all VPs, Directors, Managers, Coordinators and staff.
- Manage revenue, expenses and billing practices.
- Lead staff recruitment, develop and maintain positive retention strategies.
- Continually work to enhance staff and program developments, quality assurance systems, and preparations for licensing and accreditation.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for new developments.
- Assist in marketing, public relations, and community education activities. It is critical that the Executive Director has strong knowledge and skills in a wide variety of areas in the industry (human services- IDD), and the current environment and changes (Fee for Service, DDD, DCF, licensing regulations, political, social, economic, and technological).
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:Graduate degree in business, special education, behavioral sciences or LNHA. a minimum of five years experience as Executive Director. Full time, Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with education and experience.
Go to all jobs