Piscataway Township, NJ
Vice President of Behavioral Supports – Friends of Cyrus, a leading provider of services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in New Jersey is seeking a dynamic, team-oriented individual who provides clinical and management leadership of a diverse service delivery system, divisions and programs (In-home Services for Adults, Children’s Services, Residential and Day Habilitation.)
VP of Behavioral Supports is responsible for (1) quality outcomes for the individuals we support and (2) meeting revenue targets (3) selecting and hiring budgeted staff (4) leading the Agency’s Senior and Middle program leadership to ensure high quality, effective, viable, and profitable services.
• Ensure compliance with regulations of state oversight agencies (DHS, DDD, DCF, DOE),and industry standards to foster quality improvement.
• Keen focus on company’s short and long term strategic plans and meeting targeted goals.
• Collaborate in the agency budgeting and planning process to ensure agency meets financial goals.
• Provide oversight and supervision to all BCBAs and other Supervisors and Directors in specific programs assigned by the Executive Director.
• Provide assistance, and develop resources with crisis management as needed.
• Develop and lead agency committees (Human Rights Committee, Incident Management, Quality Initiatives, etc.)
• Develop, revise and maintain agency behavior support plan training manual and P&Ps- train and monitor BCBAs and Directors on implementation.
• Participate as a member of the senior management team as directed by ED
• Effectively work with the management team; communicate clear expectations, ensure accountability and provide ongoing direction and supports to employees. Ensure compliance with current evaluations and documentation of behavior plans and staff training for all employees working with adults in-home services with BSP, all IIH employees working with children, residential and day program employees.
• Strive to be audit ready at all times, monitor and maintain compliance in all areas. Provide corrective actions in response to internal and external audits.
• Assist in the process of attaining higher agency productivity by analyzing organizational structure and systems, identifying resources required and communicating with pertinent program managers on the supporting strategies and needs involving agency strategies and goals.
• Facilitate meetings, maintain ongoing communication and coordinate site visits.
• Explore opportunities for conferences, workshops, seminars, webinars, etc. and disseminate information regarding same to appropriate staff.
• On-Call 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key community, regulatory and political leaders and market the services, while seeking out and securing business development opportunities.
• Promote independence and individualization in all aspects of the individuals’ the agency supports.
• Perform other duties as assigned and directed by ED.
• Master’s level Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification (Must Have BCBA Certification)
• Minimum of 10 years-experience in programs serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Minimum 5 years supervising BCBA’s and other program leaders and directors.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to use sound judgment while following all policies, practices, and procedures.
• Maintain current certifications.
• Strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience/training in performance management.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
*Competitive salary compensation package, profit sharing, PTO, Health Benefits- Medical and company car
Position: Vice President of Behavioral Supports
Reports to: Executive Director