Burlington Township, NJ
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
A Residential Coordinator supervises two group homes for adult men and women with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as complex medical and behavioral support needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring quality services are provided to the individuals who reside in the group home
- Operate the group home in manner that is within compliance with NJ State Licensing and Department of Developmental
- Meet DDD requirements and regulations.
- Supervise staff
- Schedule staff for any vacant shift openings
- IHP-ISP planning and implementation
- Maintain daily, monthly, and annual required documentation (must be comfortable with electronic documentation systems)
- Involvement in client’s medical support needs, these responsibilities include; scheduling and attending medical appointments, documentation, working with the pharmacy for medication orders
- Coordinate, prepare, and attend; agency meetings, IHP meetings, staff supervisions, staff meetings, and licensing inspections.
- Overall program management
All Residential Coordinator positions involve hands on work that requires you to assist with all areas including personal hygiene, medication administration, daily household chores and support in the community.
Previous work experience managing group homes is required. The Group Home Manager position is Full Time, must be able to work a flexible full time schedule including; evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Experience as a manager in DDD licensed programs
- Must have valid driver’s license & good driving record
- Must have a College Degree
- Strong organizational & follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal & professional communication skills
- Must be a team player
- A commitment to the ongoing relationship with the individuals you are serving
- Must be able to work a flexible full time schedule, including evenings and some weekends
- Must be able to be on call
Go to all jobs